Breast milk is clean and safe, non-toxic and has no side effects. The benefits of breastfeeding include: being conducive to the healthy growth of infants and maternal health recovery.
Breast milk is the best food for feeding babies, that is unobjectionable. It is safe, clean, non-toxic, and has no side effects. It’s unmatched by any other food. It is the “safety granary” that the new mother born together with the baby. What is the benefits of breastfeeding for baby, mom, family and society?
The benefits of breastfeeding for baby
Breast milk, especially colostrum, contains the rich nutrients that infants need. It is an high-quality milk that no dairy product can replace. Baby can suck breast milk, which is very beneficial to the healthy growth of infants. It can be said that it is harmless.
1. Provide adequate nutrition
Breast milk has the most natural nutrients. Among the breast milk proteins, the ratio of milk protein to casein is most suitable for the needs of newborns, premature babies. It ensures to complete metabolism of amino acids without accumulating excessive amounts of phenylalanine and tyrosine.
The composition of breast milk changes with the age of the babies to adapt to their needs which cannot be replaced by other formulas.
2. Protect the baby’s health
– Protect infants from infection, diarrhea, otitis, and allergic diseases
One of the benefits of breastfeeding is reducing the possibility of bacterial infections. Breast milk can enhance the ability of children to resist disease. The colostrum and transitional milk are rich in secretory IgA, which can enhance the respiratory resistance of baby.
Breast milk has high lysozyme and many macrophages, which can be directly sterilized. Lactose contributes to the growth of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria, and has a large amount of lactoferrin. It can effectively inhibit the growth and activity of Escherichia coli, protect the intestinal mucosa, protect the mucosa from bacterial invasion, and enhance the resistance of the gastrointestinal tract.
The reason of this benefit is breast milk clean, safe, non-toxic, has no side effects, and has natural antibiotics, antiviral, and etc. If you use other alternatives to feed, it will inevitably produce a variety of allergies, resulting in infants eating them being restless, discomfort, affecting the healthy growth of the baby.
Breastfeeding is conducive to enhancing infant resistance and immunity. Breast milk, especially colostrum, contains a large number of antibiotics needed by infants to fight infection. Therefore, the baby sucks up the breast milk, which enhances the baby’s resistance and immunity, making the baby less sick.
– Reduce the risk of sudden infant death (SIDS) and necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC).
The content of unsaturated fatty acids in breast milk is high, it is easy to absorb. The ratio of calcium to phosphorus is suitable. The sugar is mainly lactose, which is beneficial to calcium absorption. The total osmotic pressure is not high, it is not easy to cause necrotizing enterocolitis.
– Prevent allergic diseases such as asthma, allergic eczema and other diseases.
– Prevent chronic diseases such as obesity, hypertension, and diabetes.
Studies have shown that newborns who eat breast milk have a much lower risk of developing cardiovascular disease and diabetes in adulthood than those who do not.
3. Promote infant development
– Breastfeeding is conducive to infant digestion and healthy development, such as promoting the development of brain cells and intelligence. In breast milk, the components of hemi-amino acid and amino taurine are higher, which is conducive to the growth of newborn brain and promote mental development.
– The movement of sucking has a positive effect on the development of language ability.
– So breast milk has many advantages. It is balanced in nutrition and optimal in ratio, it is an advantage that other foods do not have. Therefore, the use of breastfeeding method is conducive to the digestion of the baby and the healthy development of the baby.
4. The breastfeeding is conducive to enhancing maternal and child feelings
So that newborns get more maternal love, increase the sense of security, is conducive to the establishment of good interpersonal relationships in adulthood, but also lay the foundation for the baby’s emotional intelligence training.
The benefits of breastfeeding for mom
Through the production, the new mother changes her body and spirit. If the breastfeeding method can be used after birth, it can help:
1. Promote postpartum recovery
– Reduce postpartum hemorrhage and promote uterine recovery.
– Help mothers to recover their body shape as soon as possible, consuming 500 calories per day.
– Mother’s uterus can recover and reduce vaginal bleeding, prevent postpartum anemia and promote physical rehabilitation.
2. Enhance the mother-child relationship
Play an important role in the exchange of mother and baby throughout their lives. Breastfeeding is conducive to the promotion of mother and child emotions. As the saying goes, child and mother are connected. Through the stimulation of the mother’s nipples, the new mothers can enhance the mother’s love, care and love for the baby. The baby sucking the breast milk will be close to the warm skin of the mother, and feel safe and happy. Therefore, the emotion between mother and child is constantly communicating and progressive in this subtle, constantly improving and sublimating.
3. Delay the next pregnancy
It also helps to delay the new mother’s pregnancy.
4. Reduce the risk of women with ovarian cancer and breast cancer.
Scientists have investigated, counted and analyzed that new breastfeeding and non-breastfeeding mothers have been compared. The chances of new breastfeeding mothers suffering from ovarian cancer and breast cancer are much lower than those of new non-breastfeeding mothers.
The benefits of breastfeeding for the whole family
Breast milk is not only good for the healthy growth of the baby, but also good for the new mother. Moreover, it is cheaper and more economical than other feeding products. Save time, reduce expenses, and reduce waste.
Breastfeeding is convenient and fast. The benefits of breastfeeding are really many, not only economical, but also convenient and fast. It is a veritable food and drink, very convenient, very suitable for children to eat less meals. Because babies do not eat like adults, timing is quantitative, babies are screaming to eat, slower, crying, and irregular. If you use other foods to feed, it is difficult to meet these requirements and conditions. Only breastfeeding can satisfy and adapt. Supply at any time, reduce pollution, save time and effort.
3. No worry
Breastfeeding baby is healthier, so that parents have more energy to cope with the intense work.
The benefits of breastfeeding for society
– Breast-fed children have good physical fitness and are not susceptible to illness, which is conducive to improving the physical fitness of the whole people.
– Breast-feeding mothers love the baby, help the development of children’s intelligence, social skills, help family harmony and social stability.
In conclusion, the benefits of breastfeeding are numerous. Many mothers choose breastfeeding not only for the nutritional needs of the baby, but also for enhancing their immunity. Breast milk is the best gift for mothers to give to their babies, and it is also the most instinctual performance of animals. Breastfeeding not only gives your baby the best nutrition, it is also the best way for mother and baby to bond.
The Breast Milk Baby được thành lập bởi đội ngũ bác sĩ , chuyên gia hàng đầu về các bệnh lý hô hấp như : viêm phổi, viêm họng , viêm phế quản , hen phế quản …. và các bệnh lý khác
Ngày cập nhật